- Why Choose Us?
- Price Match Guarantee
- Returns, Cancellation & Refunds
Two zone multi purpose alfresco bar fridge - A great product with so many options for your beers, wines and/or soft drinks. The two zones can be set between 1°C > 18°C and you can mix and match shelving so if wanting all beer then its no problems.
Units are front venting to build in under benches, lockable, LED lighting and have a classy look.
Lighting is energy saving so inner light goes off if unit not being used.
*Wine bottle Qty is using standard bordeaux bottle size 76-82mm, wider bottles only fit on top or bottom shelving.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Classy looking all stainless steel twin zone bar fridge
- All stainless steel, simple touch button controls, LED lighting and lockable
- Unique in built 'heater system' to bring temperature UP if ambient gets below the SET temperature
- 800mm high means will fit under any bench heights
- 2 x Zones to mix and match beer / wine / soft drinks and shelving
- 12Volt Fans , Eco Led Lighting Which Goes Off To Save Energy When Not In Use , R600 100% ozone safe gas and Solid Door
A built in fridge adds a touch of class
Cavity Dimension Minimum Ventilation Width: 920mm Each Side: 10mm
Depth: 645mm Rear: 50mm Height: 810mm Top: 10mm
Item Schmick JC190-SS Volume 190 Litre Installation Type Built in or free standing, Front Venting Temperature Zones 2 Bottle Capacity 190 Cans + 58 Wine Bottles Number of Shelves 3 x flat chromed adjustable shelves in one zone, slide out saddle shelving in other Temperature Range 1-18°C At Min/Max Room Temperatures 0°C / 38°C Net Weight 60 Kgs Noise Level 44.00dB (similar in volume to a fan forced oven) Energy Consumption 1.40Kw*h/24h Running Cost Approximately $131.02 per year (Based on 25.64 cents per kilowatt) Adjustable Feet Yes 4 adjustable feet
900W x595D x 800H mm
Internal Dimensions 350W x 450D x 630H mm Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear
2 years parts and labour included
You can extend the the included warranty to a total of 3 years parts and labour
2 years parts and labour
3 years parts and labour
We come to you. This is not a back to base warranty and not a parts only warranty. We cover all parts and labour costs involved with fixing your fridge. This is our top level cover and covers you for 3 years on all benefits provided by our included warranty.
Simply because we are the best! We always put our customers front and center.
Most stores see their customers as orders on a system because they go for quantity and selling large numbers, but we want to build a strong relationship even long after you visit us.
We assure this by keeping our focus on everything wine fridge related. While other vendors want to fill their store with everything under the sun. We set ourselves apart by being the best in wine chillers. Dedicating all our energy into pursuing our passion to make sure that you as a visitor to our store or a customer to our products, feels you are supported through the entire journey of:
- Deciding to buy a wine fridge.
- To choosing the right wine fridge.
- To purchasing the wine fridge and feeling assisted through the whole process.
We pride in being there for you always. Whether via phone or email, we will be there at all times with no long waiting queues and a human response. To make it as easy as possible to get information or purchase a fridge and get the help you need when you need it. That is the WineSilo difference.
Some Key points to show our commitment to you:
- Dedicated Customer Support: We have the friendliest and highly knowledgeable customer support, ready to provide professional advice and technical assistance to you. Any time of the day, seven days a week to answer your queries via phone or email.
- Lowest Prices Guarantee: We deliver directly to you from our wholesaler warehouses; by doing this we eliminate most of the overhead expenses such as rent and utility costs of physical stores, so that we can supply each of our products to you at better rates than our competitors.
- Super-Fast Reliable Delivery: We know you need your items quickly. That is why we have highly skilled staff to make sure all orders are processed within 2 hours. Our commitment is to get your delivery safe and fast wherever you are in Australia. Our shipping prices are low but if you feel that your shipping quoted rate seems high, please contact us for a better quote.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: All our products come with a minimum manufacturer's warranty, some with onsite parts and labour warranty so that you have peace of mind when using our products.
- Secure Payments: SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remains private and confidential. So do not worry, your private information is secure with us.
How To Find Shipping Costs?
After adding the item to the cart please add your shipping address to get an estimate. We aim to provide the most competitive shipping costs with the fastest delivery times to provide the best shopping experience for you.
Have Questions About Shipping?
For any questions regarding an order, a delivery, a product or anything you can think of please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or via phone anytime. We might contact you once in a blue moon if any unexpected delays occur to advise you.
How We Determine Shipping Price?
First factor is Size: shipping prices are calculated based on how large, heavy, or bulky the item is. Second is Location: deliveries to offshore/remote locations (including Tasmania) will attract higher delivery prices and delivery times depending on the final location. We will confirm delivery times and prices with you after the order has been placed.
At WineSilo we work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within one month of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within one month from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, meaning they have no warehouses or retail locations.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question (not an affiliate)
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
WineSilo upholds a 30-day return policy.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
You must include your order number as proof you ordered from our store, as well as the reason for the return.
Due to the size and weight of many of the products we offer, and the nature of our business model, WE CANNOT ACCEPT USED ITEMS. Therefore, in order for us to process your return the items must be unused and in the original packaging.
If they are not unused and in the original packaging, your return will be denied; and we suggest you put the used item(s) up for sale on a digital marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Gumtree, FB Marketplace, etc.)
Our suppliers charge 25% of the price as restocking fees if you change your mind about a purchase or order the wrong item and then want to exchange it for another, this is due to many additional personals that need to get involved and we do not have control over this charge. Please note if you have to return goods then please make sure that the returning goods are not damaged, they must be un-used, as-new and with all original packaging and instruction manuals intact.
These goods can be returned unused at your expense within 5 working days. You must arrange insurance with the carrier or post office to cover possible damage or loss in transit for the full value of the item. If any of the packaging, manuals or other components are missing then the cost of this will also be payable by you.
Once the items are received and inspected, we will issue a full refund or credit to original payment method you used when placing your order within 30 days.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos/videos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
During delivery inside and outside the house, it is your responsibility to be present at all times and guiding the movers. As we are not responsible for any damage that occurs during moving of the product inside and outside the house or of stolen item after you have accepted the delivery.
Faulty or Defective Products
Goods that are delivered faulty or defective will be replaced, repaired, refunded, or exchanged by us based on the product. Please make sure that you are purchasing the correct equipment for your needs. For any questions then please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone.
Cancellation & Refunds
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $50 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges as discussed above in Returns section above. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
- Helpful Documents: